Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Class Today - Tuesday, September 20

(photo via ffffound.com)
How RAD is this??

Hey guys and gals,

Bad news. I am VERY ill. So, you'll have a substitute in class today. My sincerest apologies for being MIA the day before a test and an in - class debate. I'm confident you'll do great!

PSY101 students, 

You'll be wrapping up Chapter 4 (States of Consciousness). Your syllabus notes a "group project." This was a group meditation we were going to do. I'll post these articles on WebCT for your review. Your exam is STILL scheduled for Thursday. Be sure to have the following ready to turn in:
- ERS #2
- Take Home Questions

If you have questions regarding the study guide, please email me. I'm happy to discuss your responses.

PSY156 students, 

You'll be given time to  prep for your debate on Thursday. (Presence of organ donation among Death Row Inmates), then don't forget to do the...
Joke of the day TODAY (9/20): Rhonda Lilly

Coming up on Thursday, September 22:
Personal Stories: Lucy Monreal, Ashley Albrecht, Leandra Wright
In Class Debate (1 - Deciding Party, 2..., 3...)
Joke of the Day: Amineh Hashem


As always, shoot me a message if you have questions. This lady will be RAWRING to go on Thursday, after visiting the doctor this afternoon.

lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment